Sunday, November 3, 2013

Gorjuss Autumn PTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used AutumnSong by Scrappin Krazy Designs. You can find where to buy it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used a tube by Suzanne Woolcott. She is no longer selling tubes, so just use what you have. Please do not use without the proper license!
Mask of Choice: I used WSL_Mask133 here.
  Font of Choice: I used Not His Angel. You can find it here.
 
Let's get started!
 
 New canvas 600X600
C/P ele21 Resize 65%
Select outside frame & expand by 5
C/P paper of choice (I used p01)
Delete & deselect
C/P ele26 Duplicate & arrange until you have created a ground
C/P tube Resize if needed
DS tube, frame & ground

Add elements of choice
I used the following:
ele43: resize 45%
ele80
ele79
ele19: resize 45%
ele50: resize 35%
ele07: resize 25%
ele23: resize 80%
ele60: resize 80%, duplicate & mirror
DS elements

C/P paper of choice (I used p02)
Apply mask & merge group
Resize 95%
I cut the bottom of my mask off because I didn't like how it looked.


 Crop & resize now
Add name & copyright
Save as a .png & you're done!
 
I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment