Friday, November 8, 2013

Tomboy PTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used My2Boys by CakiePotPie Designs. You can find where to get it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used a tube by PinUpToons. You can  find it here. Please do not use without the proper license!
 Font of Choice: I used A Little Pot. You can get it here.
Mask of Choice: I used WSL84 here
 
Let's get started!
 
New canvas 600X600
C/P CPP_M2B_Frame Resize 20%
Select outside frame with magic wand
Expand by 5 & invert selection
Add new layer below frame
C/P paper of choice into selection (I used CPP_M2B_Paper6)
Deselect
Select inside inner frame with magic wand
Expand by 3
C/P closeup of tube & position below frame
Resize if needed
Invert selection & Delete
Deselect
Change blend mode & opacity (I made mine Luminance (Legacy), opacity 65)
C/P tube
Resize if needed
DS tubes & frame

C/P Alpha T,O,M,B & Y to spell out TOMBOY
Resize each letter 15% & DS

C/P elements of choice
I used the following:
CPP_M2B_Bow3- resize 10% & 35%; free rotate right 15
CPP_M2B_Ball- resize 10% & 35%
CPP_M2B_Airplane- resize 10% & 35%
CPP_M2B_Cap- resize 10% & 65%
CPP_M2B_Flower2- resize 10%
CPP_M2B_PiggyBank- resize 10%
CPP_M2B_WindMill- resize 10%
DS elements

Add new layer & send to bottom of layer palette
Select all
C/P into selection paper of your choice (I used CPP_M2B_Paper14)
Deselect
Apply mask & merge group

Crop & resize
Add name & copyright
Save as .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment