Friday, November 22, 2013

Bountiful Thanksgiving PTU Tut


Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Gooble Gobble by Scrappin Krazy Designs. You can find where to buy it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used a tube by Anna Liwanag. You can  find it here. Please do not use without the proper license!
 Font of Choice: I used I used Xiomara. You can find it here.
 
Let's get started!
 
 New canvas 600X600
C/P ele46 Resize 65%
Select inside each square with your magic wand
Expand by 1
C/P paper of choice (I used p12)
C/P closeup Resize if needed
DS closeup
Invert selection & delete on both paper & closeup layers
Deselect
Change blend mode on closeup to Lumiance(Legacy) & lower opacity
C/P tube Resize if needed
DS frame & tube

C/P elements of choice
I used the following:
ele05- resize 25%
ele08- resize 25%
ele30- resize 35%
ele26- resize 25%
ele25- resize 25%
ele29- resize 20%
ele16- resize 45%; free rotate right 90
ele17- resize 40%; free rotate right 65
ele49- resize 75%; Duplicate & resize 75%; Duplicate a few times & arrange; merge all of these together & move to bottom; lower opacity to 70
 
Crop & resize
Add name & copyright
Save as .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment