Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Winter Angel PTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Winter Angel by Scrappin Krazy Designs. You can find where to buy it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used Snow Angel by Verymany. You can  find it here. Please do not use without the proper license!
Mask of Choice: I used Vix_Mask8Christmas2010 here.
 Font of Choice: I used I used Xiomara. You can find it here.
 
Let's get started!
 
 New canvas 600X600
C/P frame2 as a new layer
Resize 75%
Select inside frame with magic wand
Expand by 5
C/P paper of choice as a new layer under frame
(I used p09 resized 45%)
Invert selection & delete
Deselect
C/P tube
Resize if needed
C/P closeup of tube behind frame
Resize if needed
Erase any parts showing outside of frame
Change blend mode to Luminance(L) & opacity to 65%

C/P elements of choice
I used the following:
angels- resize 45%
flower6- resize 45%
flower2- resize 45%
flower1- resize 45% & duplicate
berries- resize 65%, duplicate & mirror
snowflake1- resize 32% & duplicate 2x
snowflake3- resize 30%; duplicate & resize 75%
 
Add DS

C/P paper of choice
(I used p13)
Apply mask & merge group
Resize 90%
Add noise

Crop & resize
Add name & copyright
Save as .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment