Friday, January 10, 2014

Rotate PTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Rotate by Gimptastic Scraps. You can find where to buy it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used the matching tube by KiwiFireStorm. You can  find it here. Please do not use without the proper license!
Mask of Choice: I used Mask16-Leah here.
 Font of Choice: I used I used Digs My Hart. You can find it here.
Animation Shop
 
Let's get started!
 
New canvas 600X600
C/P Frame5
Resize 65% & free rotate left 90
Select inside frames with magic wand
Expand by 3
C/P paper of choice (I used Paper6)
Invert Selection & delete
C/P tube
Position & delete
Deselect
Change blend mode to Luminance(L) & opacity to 65%
C/P tube
Resize if needed & mirror

C/P elements of choice
I used the following:
Cityscape- resize 65%
ZippedHeart- resize 65%
Gun- resize 45% & free rotate left 45
Bullet- resize 25%
Nailpolish- resize 25%
SkullScatter- resize 80%
Skull1- resize 45%
WA- resize 65% & recolor

C/P paper of choice (I used Paper5)
Apply mask & merge group
Resize 90%

Crop & resize now
Add name & copyright

To animate:
1. Hide the background, mask, skullscatter & WA layers
2. Merge visible
3. Hide merged layer & unhide background, mask & skullscatter layers
4. Merge visible
5. Copy merged & paste into Animation Shop (AS)
6. Back in PSP, unhide WA & select
7. Copy & paste as a new animation in AS
8. Paste after current selection so you have 2 WA layers
9. Select frame 1 of the WA layers & insert image transition with these settings:
 
You should now have 6 WA layers
10. On your first animation (mask) Copy & paste after selected frame until you have 6 frames
11. On WA animation, Select All & Copy
12. Back on mask animation, Select All & Paste into current selection
13. Back in PSP, hide everything but the top merged layer
14. Copy merged & paste in AS as a new animation
15. Paste after current selection until you have 6 frames
16. Select All & Copy
17. Back on mask animation, Select All & Paste into current selection
18. Change frame properties to 25
19. View animation & save


I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment