Saturday, October 12, 2013

Perfectly Autumn PTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Perfectly Autumn by Scrappin Krazy Designs. You can find where to buy it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used a tube by Alex Prihodko. You can  find it here. Please do not use without the proper license!
Mask of Choice: I used WSL_Mask84 here.
  Font of Choice: I used Great Vibes. You can find it here.
 
Let's get started!
 
 New canvas 600X600
C/P ele23 Resize 70%
Add new layer below frame layer
Select all
C/P p05 into selection
Deselect
Apply mask & merge group
Resize 90%
Add Noise
C/P tube
Resize if needed
C/P tube again
Mirror & arrange inside frame
Delete any parts outside of frame
Change blend mode to Luminence(Legacy) & opacity to 45

Add elements of choice
I used the following:
ele75- resize 45%
ele49- resize 65%; Duplicate & Mirror; Duplicate again & move up; duplicate & mirror; erase parts showing inside frame
ele08- resize 45%; duplicate & arrange until you have "grass"
ele27- resize 45%
ele47- resize 35%
ele79- resize 35%
ele32- resize 20%; free rotate right 35

DS elements
 Crop & resize now
Add name & copyright
Save as a .png & you're done!
 
I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment