Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Autumn Day PTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Autumn Harvest by Scrappin Krazy Designs. You can find where to buy it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used a tube by Pinuptoons. You can  find it here. Please do not use without the proper license!
Mask of Choice: I used WSL_Mask84 here.
  Font of Choice: I used Too Much Paper! You can find it here.
 
Let's get started!
 

New canvas 600X600
C/P ele34 Resize 65%
Select outside frame with magic wand
Expand by 5
C/P p01 Resize 65% & position
Delete & deselect
Move paper layer under frame
C/P tube Resize if needed

C/P elements of choice
I used the following:
ele27- resize 45%; free rotate left 45; duplicate & arrange until you have a pile of leaves
ele69- resize 40%
ele59- resize 25%
ele12- resize 85%
ele26- resize 35%
ele40- resize 35%
ele28- resize 25%
ele62- resize 25%
ele15- resize 65%
ele16- resize 35%
ele67- resize 65%

DS elements

C/P paper of choice (I used p07)
Apply mask & merge group
Resize 95%
 Crop & resize now
Add name & copyright
Save as a .png & you're done!
I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment