Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Freaky Tiki PTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
Plugins: MuRa's Meister Cloud. I am not sure where to get this. It is a freeware plugin so just Google it :)
 Kit of Choice: I used Freaky Tiki by Scrappin Krazy Designs. You can find where to buy it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used a tube by Joel Adams. You can  find it here. Please do not use without the proper license!
Mask of Choice: I used SST-Mask1 by me. You can find it here
Font of Choice: I used Life's a Beach here.
Sand by me (Click to make full size then right click & save.)

Let's get started!

New canvas 600X600
C/P ele19
Resize 65%
Select inside frame with magic wand
Expand by 5 MuRas Meister Cloud FG #c5def6 BG #ffffff Default Settings
Deselect
C/P tube
Resize if needed & move to right of frame
C/P sand
Move to bottom of frame

C/P elements of choice
I used the following:
ele28- resize 45% & move behind frame; erase any parts outside of frame
ele50- resize 65% & move behind grass
ele02- resize 40% & move behind grass
ele01- resize 45%
ele54- resize 75% & Mirror
ele61- resize 45%
ele17- resize 15%
ele63- resize 25%
ele66- resize 25%

Add DS where desired

Add new layer & apply MuRa's Meister Cloud FG #9bdbf5 BG #fbfdfe Default Settings
Apply mask & merge group
Use Raster Deform Tool to adjust
Duplicate & merge down

Crop & resize
Add name & copyright
Save as .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment