Monday, April 22, 2013

FantasyLand PTU Tut

PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used FantasyLand by Creative Intentionz. You can buy it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used a tube that came with the kit.
Mask of Choice: I used WSL_Mask117. You can find it here
Font of Choice: I used Mural Script here.
 
Let's get started!
 
 
New canvas 600X600
C/P grass Move to bottom
C/P ciz_fantasyland_arch
Resize 55% Move slightly left
C/P ciz_fantasyland_fence
Resize 55% Move to left
Duplicate & mirror
Erase any part showing inside arch on both layers
C/P ciz_fantasyland_deer1
Resize 45%
C/P ciz_fantasyland_ferns
Resize 35% & Mirror
C/P ciz_fantasyland_mushrooms
Resize 35% & Mirror
C/P ciz_fantasyland_stumps
Resize 35%
C/P ciz_fantasyland_tree2
Resize 65% & move below grass layer
C/P ciz_fantasyland_rainbow
Position behind arch
Delete any parts showing outside of arch
C/P ciz_fantasyland_butterfly2
Resize 15%
C/P ciz_fantasyland_gardenfae1
Resize 55%

Add DS to desired layers

C/P paper of choice (I used ciz_fantasyland_paper4)
Apply mask & merge group
Resize 90%
I used the raster deform tool to adjust mine

Crop & resize
Add name & copyright
Save as .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment