Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Raven PTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Raven by Scrappin Krazy Designs. You can find where to buy it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used a tube by Alex Prihodko. You can  find it here. Please do not use without the proper license!
Mask of Choice: I used WSL_Mask228 here.
 Font of Choice: I used Chopin Script. You can get it here.
Grass by me (Right click and save)

Let's get started!

New canvas 600X600
C/P frame4
Resize 65%
Select inside 1 frame with magic wand
Expand by 3
C/P paper of choice
Invert Selection & delete
Deselect
Repeat for other 2 frames (I used pp9, pp7 & pp3)

C/P closeup of tube in each frame
Position & erase any parts that show outside of frame
Change blend mode to whatever looks best (I used Luminance(Legacy))

C/P tube
Resize if needed

C/P elements of choice
I used the following:
ele11- resize 35%
tree- resize 65% & Mirror
rug(made by me)
bird- resize 45%
ele25- resize 25%
key- resize 25%
ele26- resize 25%
ele19- resize 25%
polish- resize 25%
ele2- resize 15% free rotate right 30

DS frame, tube & elements

C/P paper of choice (I used pp2)
Apply mask & merge group
Use raster deform tool to adjust
Lower opacity to 65%

Crop & resize
Add name & copyright
Save as .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment