Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Melody PTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Easter Melodies by Eclipse Creations. You can find where to buy it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used a tube by Ismael Rac. You can  find it here. Please do not use without the proper license!
 Font of Choice: I used Tabitha. You can get it here.
 
Let's get started!
 
 New canvas 600X600
C/P EC_EM_Frame
Resize 65%
Select inside with magic wand
Expand by 3
C/P paper of choice (I used EC_EM_p11)
Invert selection & delete
Deselect
C/P EC-EM_Rings
Resize 85% & move below paper layer
C/P EC_EM_Grass3
Resize 70% & position at bottom of frame
C/P tube
Resize if needed

C/P any elements you want
I used the following:
EC_EM_Rainbow1- move below frame & erase any parts showing outside of frame
EC_EM_BirdHouse- resize 65%
EC_EM_Mushroom2- resize 45% & mirror
EC_EM_EasterBasket- resize 60%
EC_EM_EasterChick- resize 25%
EC_EM_Butterfly2- resize 25% free rotate right 20
EC_EM_Butterfly3- resize 25% free rotate left 20

DS everything except the paper & rainbow layers

Crop & resize
Add name & copyright
Save as .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment