Monday, February 18, 2013

Bleeding Heart PTU Tut




PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Cherish by Gemini Creationz. You can buy it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used a tube by Anna Marine. You can get it at CDO here. Please do not use without the proper copyright!
Mask of Choice: I used MB and SW Mask 34 here.
 Font of Choice: I used MTF Under Your Skin. You can find it here.

Let's get started!

New canvas 600X600
C/P gemini_bleedingheart_e43
Resize 80%
C/P gemini_bleeingheart_p1
Move behind frame layer
Select inside frame with magic wand
Expand by 3
Invert selection & delete on paper layer
DS frame

C/P tube resize if needed
DS tube Erase any parts that show below the frame
You want to make it look like the tube is coming out the top of the frame

C/P elements of choice
I used the following:
SkyScraps-Toxic-Splatter2 copy- resize 35% Duplicate & Mirror
gemini_bleedingheart_e6- resize 45%
gemini_bleedingheart_e54- resize 30% Duplicate & Mirror
gemini_bleedingheart_e53- resize 35% Duplicate & Mirror
gemini_bleedingheart_e60- resize 45% free rotate left 90 Duplicate & Mirror
gemini_bleedingheart_e51- resize 25% free rotate right 30
DS elements

C/P gemini_bleeingheart_p3
Apply mask & merge group
Resize 90%

Crop & resize now

Add name & copyright
Save as a .png & you're done!
I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment