Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Season's Greetings PTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Sweet Believe in Christmas by Eclipse Creations. You can find where to buy it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used the girl from the kit. She is so cute!
Mask Of Choice: I used SST-Mask10 here.
 Font of Choice: I used Sacramento. You can get it here.
This tutorial is pretty simple. I really wanted to show some of the cute elements in the kit!

Let's get started!
New canvas 600X600
C/P EC_BIC_Frame2 Resize 65%
Select inside with magic wand & expand by 5
C/P paper of choice (I used EC_BIC_P6 resized 65%)
Invert, delete & deselect
C/P EC_BIC_Lights
Resize 45% & move below frame
C/P EC_BIC_Bell1
Resize 35% & place at top of frame
C/P EC_BIC_BabyReindeer
Resize 45%
C/P EC_BIC_Sign
Resize 45%
C/P EC_BIC_Girl
Resize 55% 
C/P EC_BIC_SantaBag
Resize 55%

Add D/S to desired layers

C/P paper of choice (I used EC_BIC_P7 Gaussian Blur 10.)
Apply mask & merge group
Add Noise 30% Gaussian Monochrome checked

Crop & resize now if you plan on it
Add name, words & copyright

Save as a .png & you're done!
I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment