Saturday, January 26, 2013

Cherish PTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Cherish by Gemini Creationz. You can buy it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used 3 tubes by PinUpToons. You can get them at CDO here. Please do not use without the proper copyright!
Mask of Choice: I used SST-Mask13 here.
 Font of Choice: I used CAC Pinafore. You can find it here.

Let's get started!

New canvas 600X600
C/P gemini_cherish_frame3
Resize 70%
Select inside one box with the magic wand
Expand by 5
C/P paper of choice (I used gemini_cherish_pp3)
Invert selection & Delete
Deselect
Repeat for the other two boxes
(I used gemini_cherish_pp4 & gemini_cherish_pp1)

C/P elements of choice
I used the following:
gemini_cherish_tree2 resize 65%
gemini_cherish_flower5 resize 35% Duplicate
gemini_cherish_flower4 resize 25%
gemini_cherish_glitterscatter resize 55% Duplicate & Mirror
gemini_cherish_bluebird resize 25% Mirror
gemini_cherish_butterfly1 resize 20% Free Rotate right 35

D/S frame & elements

C/P tube Resize if needed
Place inside one of the boxes
Erase anything showing outside of box
Duplicate tube
On top tube layer apply Xero Porcelain
Move Blue Channel slider to 0
Change blend mode to Soft Light
D/S bottom tube layer
Repeat for other two boxes

C/P paper of choice (I used gemini_cherish_pp1)
Apply mask & merge
Resize 95%

Crop & resize now

Add name & copyright
Save as a .png & you're done!
I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment