Friday, November 30, 2012

Snow Friends PTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Sweet Snow Friends by Wicked Princess Scraps. You can find where to buy it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used a tube by Ismael Rac. You can find it here. Please do not use without the proper license!
Mask Of Choice: I used SST-Mask10 here.
 Font of Choice: I used P22 Corinthia. It is a PTU font.
Let's get started!
New canvas 600X600
C/P WP_SSP_RECTANGLEFRAME Resize 65%
Select inside frame with magic wand & expand by 3
C/P paper of choice (I used WP_SSP_PP3) & resize by 65%
Invert selection & delete
Deselect

C/P tube resize if needed

C/P any elements you want
I used the following:
WP_SSP_FLAGS resized 45%
WP_SSP_MOOSESNOWBALLS resized 35% & mirrored
WP_SSP_BUNNYSNOWMAN resized 35%
WP_SSP_BEADEDWIRE resized 85% dulpicated, mirrored & flipped
WP_SSP_dangles resized 45%

D/S desired layers

C/P paper of choice (I used WP_SSP_PP4.)
Apply mask & merge group
I used the deform tool to stretch mine.

Crop & resize now

Add name, words & copyright

Save as a .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment