Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Cupid PTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Candy Hearts Tagger by QueenBrat Designs. You can find it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used a tube that came with the kit. Please do not use without the proper license!
Mask Of Choice: I used Vix-Val2012Mask3 here.
 Font of Choice: I used LoveNess Two here.
(Optional) Eye Candy 5: Textures
 
Let's get started!
 
New canvas 600X600
Select your rectangle tool
Forground: #561265 Background: Null
Line Style: Solid Width: 15
Objects-Align-Center in Canvas
Convert to Raster
Inner Bevel with favorite settings
Select inside frame with magic wand
Expand by 3
C/P paper of choice (I used QBD_CandyHearts_paper19)
Invert Selection, delete & deselect

To make the rug:
Select the Ellipse Tool
Mode: Draw Ellipse
Foreground: Null Background: #b487c2
Draw out an oval the size you want your rug
Horizontal center & Convert to Raster
Apply Eye Candy 5:Textures Animal Fur
Settings- Dalmation, Low Coverage
Pattern- Base Color: #b487c2 Spot Color: #000000
Leave everything else the same

C/P tube Resize if needed

C/P elements of choice
I used the following:
QBD_CandyHearts_ConversationHeartChain01- resize 35%; erase any parts

showing outside of frame
QBD_CandyHearts_Bow04- resize 20%; free rotate left 20
QBD_CandyHearts_CupidsBow01- resize 30%
QBD_CandyHearts_Arrows01- resize 30%
QBD_CandyHearts_BagofArrows01- resize 30%
QBD_CandyHearts_bear02- resize 30%

Add DS

C/P paper of choice (I used )
Apply mask & merge group
Resize 85%

Crop & resize
Add name & copyright
Save as .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment