Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Peach Loves Gold FTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Peach Loves Gold Mini by Mersija's Majestic Designs. You can find it here. This is part of a blogtrain, so be sure to grab all of the parts!
 Tube of Choice: I used a tube by PinUpToons. You can get it here. Please do not use without the proper copyright!
Mask of Choice: I used BD Mask Set 6-45 here.
 Font of Choice: I used Quilline Script Thin. You can find it here.
 
Let's get started!
 
 New canvas 600X600
Open MMD_paper 1 Resize 600X600
Set foreground to pattern & find your paper Background set to none
Select the Rectangle Tool Width 20
Draw out a rectangle to make your frame
Center in canvas & convert to raster
Add inner bevel of choice to frame
Select inside frame with magic wand Expand by 5
C/P paper of choice as a new layer below frame layer (I used MMD_paper rose)
Position, invert & delete
C/P closeup tube in frame
Delete & Deselect
Change blend mode to Luminance(L) & opacity to 45
C/P tube & position to right Resize if needed

C/P elements of choice
I used the following:
MMD_bow9- resize 12% & mirror
MMD_champagne- resize 20%
MMD_champagne glass- resize 12%
MMD_tulle-flower2- resize 25%
MMD_sparkles1- resize 45%, duplicate a few times & arrange

Add DS to desired layers

Add a new layer above background layer
Select all
C/P paper of choice into selection
Deselect
Apply mask & merge group
I used the Raster Deform Tool to adjust my mask

Crop & Resize
Add name, wordart & copyright
Save as .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment