Sunday, December 22, 2013

Winter Wonders PTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Winter Wonders by Gimptastic Scraps.You can find where to buy it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used a tube by Suzanne Woolcott. Please do not use without the proper license!
Mask of Choice: I used Vix_Mask8Christmas2010 here.
 Font of Choice: I used Sachiko. You can get it here.
Let's get started!
New canvas 600X600
C/P Frame5 Resize 65%
Select inside with magic wand Expand by 3
C/P paper of choice (I used Paper7 recolored to match tube)
Invert selcetion, delete & deselect
C/P tube Resize if needed

Add elements of choice
I used the following:
Snow- duplicate & arrange until you have a "snow mound" place at bottom of frame
Tree- resize 55% & recolor to match tube
Icicles- resize 55% & Lighten
Deer- resize 35% & Mirror
Grass- resize 85%; recolor if desired
Well- resize 45%, recolor if desired
Snowballs- resize 35%, duplicate & resize 75% & mirror

DS tube & elements

C/P paper of choice (I used Paper6 recolored to match tube)
Apply mask & merge group
Resize 90%

Crop & Resize
Add name & copyright
Save as .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment