Tuesday, October 1, 2013

VooDoo PTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Voodoo That You Do by Gimptastic Scraps. You can find it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used the tube that came with the kit. Make sure to read the T.O.U. and give proper credit!
  Font of Choice: I used Voodoo Vampire. You can find it here.
Plugins: MuRa's Meister Cloud. I am not sure where to get this. It is a freeware plugin so just Google it :)
Grass by me (Click to make full size then right click to save.)

Let's get started!

 New canvas 600X600
C/P Frame4 Resize 65%
Select inside frame with magic wand
Expand by 5
New Layer
Apply MuRa's Meister Clouds
I used the colors #000000 and #404040

C/P elements of choice
I used the following:
Smoke- resize 65%
Moon- resize 65%
Bats- resize 35%
Skeleton- resize 45% & Mirror; use brightness/contrast to lighten
Grass
medi_voodoobones4- resize 65%
VoodooDoll- resize 45% & Mirror
Vial- resize 35% & Mirror
BlackCat- resize 45% & Mirror
Mortor&Pestle- resize 45%
Beads- resize 40%; free rotate left 90
Pins- resize 30%; use brightness/contrast to lighten; duplicate a couple times &

scatter
Bottle- resize 45%
Roses- Duplicate & Mirror; Duplicate again;
on second duplicate-free rotate right 90, duplicate & Mirror

DS elements

Crop & resize
Add name & copyright
Save as .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment