Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Spring PTU Tut

I am so tired of the cold! So I decided to bring a little of Spring back.
Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Chocolate & Cherry Blossoms by Kissed by Pix. You can find where to buy it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used a cookie from the kit. I love Medi's cookies! Please do not use without the proper copyright!
Mask of Choice: I used WSL_Mask84 here.
 Font of Choice: I used CAC Pinafore. You can find it here.
Let's get started!

New canvas 600X600
C/P KBP_CC_CherryBlossomFrame3
Resize 85%
Select inside frame with magic wand
Expand by 5
Add a new layer below the frame
Apply Muras Meister Clouds
Choose two colors that look like the sky for the FG & BG
I used FG: #8080ff BG: #efefef
Deselect

C/P elements of choice
I used the following:
KBP_CC_Grassborder resize 65% Duplicate & Mirror
KBP_CC_Flower3 resize 10% Duplicate a few times & arrange
KBP_CC_Flower4 resize 10% Duplicate a few times & arrange
KBP_CC_CatTail resize 35%
KBP_CC_Froggie1 resize 30% Mirror
KBP_CC_Froggie2 resize 25%

C/P tube
Resize if needed

Add D/S where desired

C/P paper of choice (I used KBP_CC_VioletDamask)
Apply mask & merge group
I resized mine 90%

Add name & copyright
Save as a .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com  

1 comment:

  1. can you please do one with Shannon
    andanother one with amaya and send it to my email please

    ReplyDelete