Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Gorjuss Snow PTU Tut


Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Little Owl by Gimptastic Scraps. You can purchase it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used a tube by Suzanne Woolcott. You can find it here. Please do not use without the proper license!
Mask Of Choice: I used HorsePlay's Pasture Mask 9 here.
 Font of Choice: I used Sacramento here.
(Optional) Snow animation. I used one by Lovey here.
(Optional) Animation Shop 3
Let's get started!
New canvas 600X600
C/P Frame4 resize 70%
Select inside with magic wand expand by 5
C/P paper of choice (I used Paper1.)
Invert selection & delete. Deselect.

C/P any elements you want
I used the following:
Snow3- duplicate & merge down
Tree- resize 45%
Bucket- resize 35%
Snowballs- resize 35% duplicate & resize 65% duplicate again & arrange duplicates in bucket. Erase any part outside of bucket so it looks like the snowballs are in the bucket.
BirdHouse- resize 35%
Bird1- resize 25%
Bag- reisze 45%

C/P tube reisze if needed

Add D/S where you want

C/P paper of choice (I used Paper3.)
Apply mask & merge

Use raster deform to adjust your mask to your liking

Add name & copyright
If you don't want to animate save as a .png & you're done!
Here is mine without animation:


(Optional) To animate:
Hide name & copyright
Copy merged & paste in Animation Shop
C/P until you have the same number of frames as your animation (Mine has 40 frames.)
On your snow animation select all & copy
Back on your siggy select all & paste into selection

In PSP unhide name & copyright & hide everything else
Copy merged & paste in Animation Shop
C/P until you have the same number of frames as your animation (Mine has 40 frames.)
Select all & copy
Back on your siggy select all & paste into selection

View & save
I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment