Monday, December 17, 2012

Chocolate Christmas PTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Chocolate Christmas by Gimptastic Scraps. You can buy it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used an FTU tube by Cris Ortega. I got this through a tube sharing group. You can check out other Cris Ortega tubes here.
Mask Of Choice: I used snowflake2 by Faith. You can get it here.
 Font of Choice: I used Saginaw. You can find it here.
Let's get started!
 Open template
Delete credits & words layers
Canvas Size- 525X525 centered

Replace each template layer with paper, element or color of choice
I used the following:
1-Manual Color Correction to #150c0a Add Noise 45& Gaussian Monochrome checked
2- Paper3
3-Manual Color Correction to #150c0a Add Noise 45& Gaussian Monochrome checked
4- Paper3
5- Paper8
6- Paper5
7- Paper1
8- Paper4
9- Paper4
10- Paper8
11- Paper5
12- Paper5
13- Paper10
I added a gradient glow to some of my layers

C/P tube resize if needed
C/P tube again & place in bottom circle
Duplicate & mirror Place in top circle
Erase any part of the tubes that show outside of circles

C/P any elements you want
I used the following:
Drips- resize 45%
Sled- resize 65%
Bear3- resize 45%
Gift- resize 45%
TrayOfCookies- resize 45%
Mug- resize  45%
Lollipop- resize 35%
CandyCane- resize 25% free rotate left 30
Candy- resize 20% Duplicate a few times & arrange Use the Raster Deform tool to rotate.

Apply D/S where desired

C/P paper of choice (I used Paper6.)
Apply mask & merge group

Crop & resize
Add name, wordart & copyright
Save as .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment