Saturday, November 10, 2012

Winter Beauty PTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Winter by Country Princess Scraps. You can buy it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used a tube by PinUpToons. You can find it here. Please do not use without the proper license!
Mask Of Choice: I used ST-Mask5 here.
 Font of Choice: I used Janda Cheerful Script here.
 
Let's get started!
  
New canvas 600X600
C/P el 41
Resize 65%
Select inside wreath with magic wand & expand by 15
C/P paper of choice (I used pp3.)
Invert & delete
Deselect

C/P el 21
Resize 35% & move to bottom left of wreath
Duplicate & mirror
Merge duplicate down
Move to bottom in layer palette

C/P el 74
Resize 45%
Duplicate twice & arrange at bottom of fence
Merge the 3 snow layers together

C/P tube
Resize if needed

Add any elements you want
I added the following:
el 16- resize 45% duplicate
el 13- resize 20%
el 73- resize 45%
el 51- resize 45%

D/S all layers

C/P paper of choice (I used pp 22.)
Apply mask & merge group
Use raster deform tool to stretch to about half the size
Duplicate, flip & mirror

Crop & resize if you want

Add name & copyright
 
Save as .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment