Saturday, November 10, 2012

Freezin' Season PTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Season to Be Freezin by Gimptastic Scraps. You can buy it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used a tube by Ismael Rac. You can find it here. Please do not use without the proper license!
Mask Of Choice: I used WSL_Mask33 here.
 Font of Choice: I used The Mocking Bird here.
Let's get started!
 New canvas 600X600
C/P Frame5
Resize 70%
Select inside frame with magic wand & expand by 5
C/P paper of choice (I used Paper4.)
Invert selection & delete
Deselect
C/P Snow
Resize 70% & arrange at bottom of frame
C/P tube
Resize if needed

Add any elements you want
I added the following:
Tree1- resize 70%
Owl2- resize 50%
BulbString- resize 50%
Mug- resize 30% & mirror
Present- resize 30%
Wordart- resize 85%

D/S everything

C/P paper of choice (I used Paper10.)
Apply mask & merge group
Resize 95%

Crop & resize now if you plan on it.

Add name & copyright.

Save as .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment