Friday, October 5, 2012

Treats No Tricks PTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Happy Emoween by Country Princess Scraps. You can purchase it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used a tube by Lia. This is an FTU tube I got through a tube sharing group.
Template of Choice: I used AR315_Template70 here.
Mask Of Choice: I used SST-Mask7 here.
 Font of Choice
c/p= copy & paste
ds= drop shadow 
 
Let's get started!

Open template
Delete copyright & word layers
Resize 525X444
Canvas size 600X600

Replace each layer with color, paper or element of choice
I used the following:
shape 2- delete
shape 1- delete
teal rectangle- paper 2
glitter rectangle- #741ea7 add noise 35% gaussian monochrome checked
black rectangle- leave black
teal circle 4- paper 27
teal circle 3- paper 27
teal circle 2- paper 27
teal circle 1- paper 27
glitter circle 4- #fdcc03
glitter circle 3- #fdcc03
glitter circle 2- #fdcc03
glitter circle 1- #fdcc03 add noise 35% gaussian monochrome checked
black circle 4- leave black
black circle 3- leave black
black circle 2- leave black
black circle 1- leave black
diamond circles- #741ea7

c/p tube
duplicate
on duplicate gaussian blur 3
change blend mode to soft light
ds original

add elements of choice
I used the following:
element 49- resize 65%
element 11- resize 20%
element 10- resize 15%
element 38- resize 15%
element 5- resize 15% free rotate left 90
element 36- resize 15%

ds all desired layers

add paper or color of choice
apply mask & merge group

crop & resize if desired
add name/text & copyright

Save as .png & you're done!
I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment