Saturday, September 8, 2012

Beautiful PTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Nature's Jewel by Gimptastic Scraps. You can buy it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used Soon Fall by Alex_Prihodko. You can find it here at PicsforDesign. Please do not use without the proper license!
Temp of Choice: I used TMW_SquareTemplate4_CM here.
Mask Of Choice: I used Vix_BigMask017 here.
 Font of Choice: I used Saginaw here.
Wordart I made (Just click to make it actual size, then right click to save.)
Let's get started!
 Open template
Crop merged opaque
Resize 525X489 pixels
Canvas size 600X600 pixels
Delete ©Info

Replace each layer with paper, element or color of choice
I used the following:
RightRec- Paper3
LeftRec- Paper3
CenterRec- Paper1
RightCircle- Paper9
LeftCircle- Paper9
CenterCircle- Paper9
DottedCircles- #474f20 Add Noise 25% Gaussian Monochrome checked
SmallSquares2- Delete
SmallSquares1- Delete
PinkSquare- Paper1
Spots- #474f20 Add Noise 25% Gaussian Monochrome checked

I moved CenterRec & CenterCircle to the top.
I also created frames around all except DottedCircles & Spots.

Add tube
Resize as needed & drop shadow

Add any elements you want
I added the following:
Pillow2- resize 65% free rotate right 90
Book- resize 40%
Flower3- resize 50%
Flower4- resize 50%
Flower5- resize 50%
Basket- resize 35%
Apple- resize 20% & duplicate twice
Butterflies- resize 40% recolored

Add the wordart I supplied

Drop shadow elements & wordart

Copy & paste paper of choice (I used Paper3)
Apply mask & merge group

Crop & resize now if you plan on it
Add name & copyright

Save as a .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment