Monday, January 13, 2014

Teacher's Aide PTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Hot & Nerdy by Gimptastic Scraps. You can find where to buy it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used a tube by Ismael Rac. You can  find it here. Please do not use without the proper license!
Mask of Choice: I used Mask27 here.
 Font of Choice: I used I used KBJellybean. You can find it here.
Let's get started!
 New canvas 600X600
C/P Frame3 Resize
Select inside with magic wand
Expand by 3
C/P paper of choice below frame (I used Paper7)
Invert selection & delete
Deselect
C/P closeup tube
Mirror
Erase any parts showing outside of frame
Change blend mode & opacity
C/P tube Resize if needed

C/P elements of choice resizing as needed
I used the following:
TeachersAide
Scatter- duplicated a few times & arrange
Ribbon- mirrored
Protractor
Pencil
Locker
Glasses
CompBook
Chalkboard
Books
Backpack
Apple
Doily

DS tube & elements

C/P paper of choice (I used Paper2)
Apply mask & merge group

Crop & resize
Add name & copyright
Save as .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment