Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Party Girl PTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used 3,2,1...Happy New Year by Scrappin Krazy Designs. You can find where to buy it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used an exclusive tube from Pics for Design. You can  find it here. Please do not use without the proper license!
 Font of Choice: I used I used Xiomara. You can find it here.
   
Let's get started!
 
New canvas 600X600
C/P ele31 Resize 65%
Select inside each frame Expand by 3 & C/P papers of choice behind frames
(I used p04, p05, p10 & p11)
C/P your tube inside each frame Resize if needed
Erase any parts showing outside of frame
Change the blend mode & opacity on each tube
C/P tube to left of frame Resize if needed

C/P elements of choice
I used the following:
ele10- free rotate right 90, duplicate & flip
ele24- resize 45%
ele56- resize 45%
ele46- resize 45%
ele58- resize 45%
ele12- duplicate & flip

Add DS
 
Crop & resize
Add name & copyright
Save as .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment