Tuesday, January 7, 2014

My Love PTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used My Love by CakiePotPie Designs. You can find where to buy it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used Snow Angel by Verymany. You can  find it here. Please do not use without the proper license!
Mask of Choice: I used WSL_Mask84 here.
 Font of Choice: I used I used Great Vibes. You can find it here.
 
Let's get started!
 
 New canvas 600X600
C/P CPP_ML_Frame
Resize 45%
Select inside frame with magic wand
Expand by 5
C/P paper of choice below frame
(I used CPP_ML_Paper3)
Invert selection & Delete
C/P closeup
Arrange under frame
Delete & Deselect
Adjust blend mode & opacity
C/P tube
Resize if needed

C/P elements of choice
I used the following:
CPP_ML_Chest- resize 35%
CPP_ML_Clock- resize 15%
CPP_ML_Books- resize 35%
CPP_ML_Pillow- resize 35%
CPP_ML_Rose- resize 15%
CPP_ML_Foliage- resize 15%, free rotate right 90 & erase any parts showing to left of rose
CPP_ML_Flower4- resize 25%
CPP_ML_Vine- resize 40% & flip
CPP_ML_Charm- resize 70%

Add DS

C/P paper of choice
(I used CPP_ML_Paper2)
Apply mask & merge group
Resize 90%

Crop & resize
Add name & copyright
Save as .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment