Thursday, January 9, 2014

Iced Fantasy PTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Iced Fantasy by Tasha's Playground. You can buy it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used Snow Angel by Verymany. You can  find it here. Please do not use without the proper license!
Mask of Choice: I used DD_AssortedMask_6 here.
  Font of Choice: I used I used Xiomara. You can find it here.
Let's get started!
 New canvas 600X600
C/P frame3
Resize 65%
Select inside with magic wand
Expand by 5
C/P paper of choice below frame
(I used paper6)
Invert selection & delete
C/P closeup tube below frame
Resize if needed
Delete & deselect
Adjust blend mode & opacity
DS closeup tube & frame
Merge visible & move to left
C/P tube
Resize if needed & mirror
C/P fairy wing below tube
Resize 80% & free rotate right 15
Duplicate & Mirror
Arrange so wings look like they are coming out the back of tube
Hide everything but tube & wings
Merge visible & DS

C/P elements of choice
I used the following:
beads- resize 75%
butterfly- resize 45%
bottle- resize 45%
candle- resize 35%
chest- resize 35%
flower3- resize 35%, duplicate & mirror
lantern- resize 45%

Add DS

C/P paper of choice as bottom layer
(I used paper7)
Apply mask & merge group


Crop & resize
Add name & copyright
Save as .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment