Monday, January 13, 2014

Anna FTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Anna by CakiePotPie Designs. You can find it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used a tube by Alex_Prihodko. You can  find it here. Please do not use without the proper license!
Mask of Choice: I used WSL_Mask84 here.
 Font of Choice: I used I used Xiomara. You can find it here.
 
Let's get started!
 
New canvas 600X600
C/P CPP_Anna_Frame2
Resize 25% & free rotate right 10
Add new layer below frame
Select all
C/P paper of choice into selection
(I used CPP_Anna_Paper10)
Deselect
Select inside frame with magic wand
Expand by 3
On paper layer invert selection & Delete
Deselect
C/P tube
Resize if needed
C/p tube again
Move below frame & position to one side of tube
Duplicate, mirror & move to other side of tube
Erase any parts of tubes that show below frame
Change blend mode to Luminance(L)

C/P elements of choice
I used the following:
CPP_Anna_Ribbon- resize 12%
CPP_Anna_Flower1- resize 15%
CPP_Anna_Flair- resize 25%
CPP_Anna_Tag3- resize 20%
CPP_Anna_Tag4- resize 20% & free rotate right 10
CPP_Anna_Tag1- resize 20% & free rotate left 10
CPP_Anna_String- resize 20%

Add DS

Add new layer above background layer
Select all
C/P paper of choice into selection
(I used CPP_Anna_Paper6)
Deselect
Apply mask & merge group
Resize 90%
 
Crop & resize
Add name & copyright
Save as .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment