Friday, November 8, 2013

Thanksgiving FTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Good Gobble by Tasha's Playground. You can find  it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used a tube by Angela Newman. You can  find it here. Please do not use without the proper license!
 Font of Choice: I used A Gentle Touch. You can get it here.
Template Gobble Gobble #0017 by Lucky Star Scraps here

Let's get started!

Open Template
Shift+D to duplicate
Close original
Delete copyright layer
Rotate Image Clockwise 90

Replace each layer with paper or element of choice
I used the following:
15- delete
14- delete
13- delete
12- keep the same
11- paper12 resized 50% & duplicated
C/P closeup tube
Resize if needed
Erase any parts showing outside of rectangles
Change blend mode to Luminance(Legacy)
10- delete
9- delete
8- flower4 resized 65%
7- delete
6- delete
5- flower3 resized 45%
4- keep the same
3- paper10
2- keep the same
1- delete

C/P tube
Resize if needed

C/P elements of choice
I used the following:
platter- resize 45%
turkey- resize 45%
pumpkin- resize 45%, duplicate & resize 85%
flowers
tree2- resize 75%; free rotate right 90
wire- resize 55%; duplicate, mirror, merge down; duplicate, flip & move down

DS where desired

Crop & resize
Add name & copyright
Save as .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment