Friday, November 22, 2013

Classic Christmas PTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Classical Christmas by Abstract Creations. You can buy it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used a tube by Suzanne Woolcott. She is no longer selling tubes, so just use what you have. Please do not use without the proper license!
 Font of Choice: I used Alex Brush. It is a PTU font.
Mask of Choice: I used WSL_Mask107. You can find it here.
 
Let's get started!
 
New canvas 600X600
C/P f3 Resize 65%
Select inside frame with magic wand
Expand by 5
C/P paper of choice (I used p8 resized 65%)
Invert Selection & Delete
Select None
C/P tube Resize if needed
Duplicate tube
On duplicate tube Gaussian Blur 3 & change blend mode to Soft Light
DS original tube & frame

Add elements of choice
I used the following:
e15- resize 45%; duplicate a few times & arrange below frame; erase any parts showing outside of frame
e8- resize 45%; Duplicate & Mirror
e16
e10- resize 35%; Duplicate & Mirror
e9- resize 35%
e28- resize 45% & Mirror

DS elements

C/P paper of choice (I used p9)
Move to bottom in layer palette
Apply mask & merge group
Resize 90%
Add noise & Lower opacity (I lowered the opacity to 65)
 
Crop & resize
Add name & copyright
Save as .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment