Thursday, April 11, 2013

Blue Rhapsody FTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Rhapsody in Blue by Gimptastic Scraps. You can find it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used the fairy tube that came with the kit.
 Font of Choice: I used Sacramento here.
My Supplies (mask & wordart) here

Let's get started!

New canvas 600X600
C/P Frame4
Resize 70%
Select inside frame with magic wand
Expand by 5
C/P paper of choice under frame (I used Paper1)
Invert Selection & Delete
Deselect

C/P elements of choice
I used the following:
Grass- Move to the left, Duplicate & Mirror
Tree- resize 70%
Fairy- resize 65%
Moon- resize 45%
Violin- resize 45%
MusicNotes- resize 45%
FlowerScatter- resize 45%, Flip, Duplicate & Mirror
Nest- resize 65%
Bird- resize 45%
Bunny- resize 45%
Butterfly- resize 25%, Duplicate & Mirror
Scatter- resize 45%, Duplicate & Flip

Add DS where desired

C/P paper of choice (I used Paper7)
Apply mask & merge

C/P wordart
Crop & resize
Add name & copyright
Save as .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment