Friday, February 8, 2013

Sweet Tea FTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Sweet Tea by Gimptastic Scraps. You can find it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used a tube by Anna Liwanag. I got this tube when she was with PTE. You can now find it here. Please do not use without the proper license!
 Font of Choice: I used Mural Script. You can find it here.
My Supplies (mask & grass) here

Let's get started!

New canvas 600X600
C/P paper of choice (I used Paper7.)
Apply mask & merge group
Resize 95%

C/P Window
Resize 55% & move to left
Use the selection tool & select inside of window
On the mask layer press delete on your keyboard
Deselect
C/P grass
Move to bottom of mask

C/P tube
Resize if needed

C/P elements of choice
I used the following:
Tree
SugarBowl- resize 35%
TeaCup- resize 25%
TeaPot- resize 45% & Mirror
Box- resize 45%
PerfumeBottle- resize 25%
Spoon- resize 25%
Bottles- resize 25%

D/S tube & elements

Crop & resize
Add name & copyright
Save as .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment