Sunday, February 10, 2013

Born to Love FTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Niki by Gimptastic Scraps. It matches the tube Niki by Neoracer. You can find it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used a tube by Neoracer. You can find it here. Please do not use without the proper license!
Mask Of Choice: I used Vix_BigMask018 here.
 Font of Choice: I used Top Secret here.
Let's get started!
New canvas 600X600
C/P Frame6 Resize 65%
Select inside with magic wand Expand by 3
C/P paper of choice (I used Paper10 resized 55%)
Invert Selection & Delete
Move below frame layer
C/P tube resize if needed
Position so tube's head is in frame
Delete & Deselect
Change blend mode to Luminance(Legacy) & opacity to 45%
C/P tube again
Resize if needed & Mirror
Position at bottom of frame

C/P elements of choice
I used the following:
Helo- resize 45%
Smear- resize 65%, Duplicate & Mirror. Merge down and move to left. Duplicate & Mirror again. Merge down & move below the paper layer. Texture Effects>Texture>Grass
TwistedWire- resize 50%, Move to the left, Duplicate & Mirror. Merge down
Grass- resize 45%
Flower1- resize 45% & Mirror
Kiss
DogTags- resize 45%
WA- reisze 65%
Grenade2- resize 25% free rotate right 90

 DS elements and tubes
C/P paper of choice (I used Paper2)
Apply Mask & Merge group
Use Raster Deform tool to adjust to your liking

Crop & resize
Add name & copyright
Save as .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment