Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Snow Cute FTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Snow Cute by Gimptastic Scraps. You can find it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used the bears that came with the kit. They are so cute!
Mask Of Choice: I used Snowflake Mask3by Tonya-vi here.
 Font of Choice: I used Making Lettering Tall. You can find it here.

Let's get started!

New canvas 600X600
C/P Frame5 Resize 65%
Select inside frame with magic wand & expand by 5
C/P Paper9 Resize 55%
Invert & delete. Deselect
C/P Fence Resize 35%
Duplicate & Mirror
C/P Icicles 35%
Erase any parts showing outside of frame
C/P Birdhouse Resize 35%
C/P Bird Resize 25%
C/P Snowy Ground Resize 65%
Duplicate & Mirror
C/P Tree Resize 75%
C/P Snowball Resize 45%
C/P Snowman Resize 50%
C/P Bear4 Resize 50%
C/P Bear1 Resize 50% & Mirror
C/P Bear2 Resize 50%
C/P WA
Use Selection Tool to select "CUTE" & promote to layer
Delete on original layer & Deselect
Resize both layers and move into position
C/P BearPaw1 Resize 25%
*Optional* I added a black gradient glow to the words & bear paw
D/S desired layers

C/P Paper1 right above background layer
Adjust>Hue and Saturation>Colorize
Hue:216 Saturation:158
Apply mask & merge group

Crop & resize now

Add name & copyright
Save as a .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment