Monday, January 21, 2013

Love PTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Shabby Chic Valentine by Gimptastic Scraps. You can buy it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used a tube by PinUpToons. I bought this from CILM. You can find it now here. Please do not use without the proper copyright!
 Font of Choice: I used 2Peas Heart's Delight. You can find it here.
Let's get started!
New canvas 600X600
C/P Frame1 Resize 75% (I also added a gradient glow)
Select inside frame with magic wand. Expand by 5.
C/P paper of choice (I used Paper7 & resized 65%)
Invert Selection & Delete
Deselect
C/P tube Resize if needed

C/P elements of choice
I used the following:
Love- resize 45%. Free rotate left 35. Add gradient glow.
Kitty- resize 45%
Milk- resize 35%
Letter- resize 35%
Scatter- resize 75% Duplicate & mirror
Heart4- resize 35%
Bow1- resize 35%
Swirl- changed color to blue

Apply D/S where needed
Crop & resize now
Add name & copyright
Save as a .png & you're done!
I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment