Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Cute Valentine FTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used My Sexy Valentine by Angela at Angela'z Creationz. You can find it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used a tube by Cute Loot. You can find it here at The PSP Project. Please do not use without the proper license!
Mask Of Choice: I used sg_heart-burst here.
 Font of Choice: I used I Love What You Do!!.. You can find it here.

Let's get started!

 New canvas 600X600
C/P frame6 Resize 65%
Select inside with magic wand Expand by 5
C/P paper of choice (I used paper16.)
Invert selection & delete
C/P tube
Arrange inside frame & delete
Deselect
Change blend mode on tube to something that looks good (I changed mine to Luminance(Legacy) & lowered the opacity to 65%.)
C/P tube again
Resize if needed & mirror
Arrange to left of frame

C/P elements of choice
I used the following:
element18- resize 20%
element19- resize 20%
element56- resize 5%
element35- resize 5%
element32- resize 20%
element14- resize 7%
element12- resize 10%

D/S desired layers

C/P paper of choice (I used paper11.)
Apply mask & merge group
Resize 95%

Crop & resize

Add name & copyright
Save as a .png & you're done!
I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment