Monday, November 5, 2012

Save a Turkey FTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Turkey Day Protest by Gimptastic Scraps. You can find it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used a tube by Ismael Rac. You can find it here. Please do not use without the proper license!
Mask Of Choice: I used Vix_BigMask018 here.
 Font of Choice: I used Janda Elegant Handwriting here and MTF Chubb here.

Let's get started!

New canvas 600X600
C/P Frame5. Resize 70%
Select inside frame with magic wand. Expand by 3.
Add a new layer below the frame layer. C/P paper of choice into selection. (I used Paper5.)
Deselect.
C/P tube. Resize if needed & arrange in center. Delete any parts showing BELOW frame.
Add any elements you want.
I added the following:
ProtestTurkey1- resize 40%
Sign- resize 40%
Pan- resize 40%
Pig- resize 40%
Silverware- resize 25%
RecipeCards- resize 40% free rotate left 13
BBQSauce- resize 40%
BaconBeer- resize 40%
PorkSoda- resize 40%

Add D/S where you want

C/P paper of choice. (I used Paper9.)
Apply mask & merge group.

Crop & resize now if you plan on it.

Add name, text & copyright.

Save as .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment