Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Give Me the Cookies FTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Ginger Christmas by Gimptastic Scraps. You can find it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used a tube by Elias Chatzoudis. You can find it here. Please do not use without the proper license!
Mask Of Choice: I used AR315_CMC_mask28_Winter here.
 Font of Choice: I used Amienne. It is a PTU font.
(Optional) Eye Candy 5: Textures

Let's get started!

New canvas 600X600
C/P Frame2 Resize 70%
Select inside frame with magic wand
Modify expand by 3
C/P paper of choice as new layer (I used Paper5.)
Invert selection & delete Deselect
Move below frame in layer palette
C/P your tube Resize if necessary

Add any elements you want
I used the following:
Tree resized 75%
LightString resized 45%
Bag resized 70%
Holly resized 45%
Cupcake resized 35%
CandyCane resized 35%
Cookie1 resized 35% & duplicated
Cookie2 resized 35% & duplicated

(Optional) Select your ellipse tool
Set your background color to #cc1f29 foreground color null
Draw out an oval slightly wider than your tag
Horizontal center & convert to raster
Apply Eye Candy 5:Textures Animal Fur
Settings- Dalmation, Low Coverage
Pattern- Base Color: #cc1f29 Spot Color: #000000
Leave everything else the same
*If you would like the "rug" I made just send me an email.*

Add D/S to everything

C/P paper of choice as new layer (I used Paper6.)
Apply mask & merge group

Crop & resize now

Add name, wordart & copyright

Save as .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment