Sunday, November 4, 2012

Flourishing Fall FTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Flourishing Fall by Gimptastic Scraps. You can find it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used Autumn Day by Alex_Prihodko. You can find it here at PicsforDesign. Please do not use without the proper license!
Mask Of Choice: I used SST-Mask6 here.
 Font of Choice: I used Janda Elegant Handwriting here.
Plugin(optional): Alien Eye Candy 5: Texture Animal Fur
Let's get started!
 New canvas 600X600
C/P Frame5 resize 65%
Move to right duplicate & mirror.
Select inside left frame on duplicate
Expand by 3 C/P paper of choice (I used Paper2.)
Invert Selection & delete. Deselect.
Repeat with left frame on original. Make sure your paper layers are below the frame.
Choose a different paper (I used Paper8.) & repeat for right frames.

Set your foreground color to #574c1d and your background color to #8e832d
Make a gradient with your background color Linear Angle:0 Repeat:0. Hide the foreground color.
Select your ellipse tool & and draw an oval slightly longer than your frames.
Objects>Align>Center in Canvas. Convert to Raster.
Alien Eye Candy:Textures Animal Fur- Settings: Factory Default Pattern: Original Image
Image Flip. Move down to bottom of frames.
If you do not have AEC5, here is the grass I made. Just click to make it full size. Then right click & save as.

C/P your tube. Resize if needed.
C/P your tube again. Move below frame. Position & erase any parts showing outside of frame. Do this for all 4 frames.
Change Blend Mode on each tube except the original. (I used Luminance(Legacy) & Soft Light.)

Add any other elements you want.
I used the following:
ArtStuff resize 45%
Bird resize 30%
Flower4 resize 30%, duplicate & mirror
DandelionPuff resize 30%, duplicate 2X & arrange
Flower5 resize 25%, duplicate 2X & arrange
Butterflies resize 25%

Add DS to desired layers

C/P paper of choice (I used Paper10.)
Apply mask & merge group.

Crop & resize(if desired.)

Add name, text & copyright.

Save as .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment