Monday, September 3, 2012

Fall FTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
Kit of Choice: I used Fall for All by Gimptastic Scraps. You can find it here.
Tube of Choice: I used the girl from the kit. She is so cute!
Mask of Choice: I am using WSL Mask12 here
Font of Choice: I used Janda As Long As You Love Me here.
Let's get started!
 New canvas 600X600
Copy & paste Frame5 as a new layer
Resize 65%
Copy & paste paper of choice (I used Paper8.)
Select inside frame with magic wand
Expand by 5
On paper layer invert and delete
Deselect
Copy & paste Fence as a new layer
Resize 45% and move to left
Duplicate and mirror
Arrange so it looks like 1 continuous fence
Merge down
Copy & paste Bird
Resize 45%
Move to left and place on fence
Copy & paste Pumpkin
Resize 35%
Duplicate & resize 85%
Move to right
Copy and paste Scatter1
Resize 35%
Duplicate a few times and move around
Do the same with Scatter2
Continue doing this until you have a "ground"
See my tag for reference
Copy & paste Wagon
Resize 45% & mirror
Copy & paste Dog
Resize 35% & mirror
Copy & paste Girl
Resize 45%
Add WA
Resize 35%
Copy & paste Leaves3
Resize 35%
Merge down
Drop shadow everything

Copy & paste paper of choice (I used Paper2.)
Apply mask & merge
Resize 90%

Crop & resize now if you plan on it
Add name & copyright

Save as a .png & you're done!
I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment