Saturday, August 25, 2012

Golden Moments FTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Golden Moments by Gimptastic Scraps. You can find it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used Bridgette by Keith Garvey. I bought this tube when he was with MPT. You can now by his work at his store here. Please do not use without the proper license!
Mask of Choice: I used SST-Mask4 (by me!) here.
 Font of Choice: I used Secret Recipe here.
Let's get started!

New canvas 600X600
Copy & paste Frame4 as a new layer
Resize 65% all layers unchecked
Click inside frame with magic wand
Expand by 4
Copy & paste paper of choice (I used Paper9)
Invert & delete on paper layer
Move below frame
Drop shadow frame
Copy & paste your tube below the frame
Resize if needed
Erase any parts that show BELOW the frame
Drop shadow tube
Select all
Click on tube with Selection Tool (This keeps the drop shadow from becoming darker.)
Defloat
Select frame layer
Erase the parts where you want your tube to "pop" out
Deselect

Copy & paste any elements you want
I used the following:
Table- resized 35%
Goblet- resized 25%
Wine- resized 35%
Chair- resized 45%
GoldAngel- resized 25%
Hat- resized 25%, free rotate 35 right
Mask- resized 20%
Heel- resized 20%, duplicate & move slightly to right
Drop Shadow all elements

Copy & paste paper of choice (I used Paper1)
Apply mask & merge group
Add Noise Gaussian 35% Monochrome checked

Crop & resize now if you want
Add name & copyright

Save as a .png and you're done!
I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment