Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Falling for Apples FTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
Kit of Choice: I used Falling for Apples by Angela at Angela's Tuts N' Tags. You can find it here.
Tube of Choice: I used a tube by Suzanne Woolcott.You can find it here. Please do not use without the proper license!
Mask of Choice: I used a mask I made here.
Font of Choice: I used Secret Recipe here
Let's get started!
New canvas 600X600
Copy & paste element8
Resize 20% all layers unchecked and moved to the left
Copy & paste element42
Resize 45% all layers unchecked
Move to left, duplicate & mirror
Merge down
Copy & paste element4
Resize 10% all layers unchecked Resize again 65%
Copy & paste element10
Resize 15% all layers unchecked
Duplicate twice and move into position
Merge 3 fence layers together
Duplicate grass layer and move to top of layer palette
Copy & paste element31
Resize 5% all layers unchecked
Copy & paste tube as a new layer
Resize if needed
Duplicate
On duplicate gaussian blur 3 and change blend mode to soft light
Drop shadow the original tube
Drop shadow all elements
Copy & paste paper of choice (I used paper18.)
Apply mask & merge group
Crop & resize now if you plan on it
Add your name & copyright
Save as a .png and you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment