Thursday, August 30, 2012

Autumn Harvest FTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Amazing Autumn Add-on by Gimptastic Scraps. You can find it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used Soon Fall by Alex_Prihodko. You can find it here at PicsforDesign. Please do not use without the proper license!
Mask of Choice: I used WH-Mask15 here.
Font of Choice: I used 1 Smoothy DNA here
Plugin: MuRa's Meister Copies
Let's get started!
 New canvas 600X600
Copy & paste Frame3
Resize 75%
Copy & paste Paper6
Select inside frame with magic wand
Selections Modify Expand by 5
Copy & paste WagonWheel
Resize 65%
Move to the left side of the frame
Copy & paste AppleBasket
Resize 50%
Copy & paste Broom
Resize 65%
Free rotate left 20%
Copy & paste Pumpkin
Resize 35%
Duplicate
Resize 80%
Copy & paste Crow
Resize 40%
Copy & paste tube
Resize as needed
Copy & paste leaves
Resize 25%
Apply MuRa's Meister Copies with these settings:


Erase any leaves you don't want
Move leaves below tube layer and crow layer

Drop shadow desired layers

Add new layer above background layer
Floodfill with color of choice (I used #de5230)
Apply mask & merge group
Resize 90%
Lower opacity to 65%

Crop & resize now if you plan on it
Add name & copyright
Save as a .png & you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com 

1 comment: