Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Aloha FTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
Kit of Choice: I used Tiki Beach by Gimptastic Scraps. You can find it here.
Tube of Choice: I used an FTU tube by Lia. I got it through a yahoo group.

Mask of Choice: I used MC_MisfitBlingMask01 here.
Font of Choice: I used Satisfaction. It is a commercial font. 
Plugin: Mura's Meister Cloud. This is a free filter. Do a Google search to find it.

Let's get started!
 New canvas 600X600 pixels
Copy & paste Frame4
Resize 75% all layers unchecked
Select inside frame with magic wand
Selections Modify Expand by 5
Add new layer below frame layer
Mura's Meister Clouds default settings
Choose 2 colors to make it look like a summer sky
Deselect
Copy & paste cloud
Resize 45% and position on left
Duplicate and position on right
Erase parts that show outside of frame
Copy & paste water
Resize 45% and position at bottom of frame
Delete any parts that show outside of frame
Copy & paste Sand element above frame layer
Resize 75% and position at bottom of frame
Copy & paste tube
Resize if needed and position

Add any elements you wish
I added the following:
Palm Tree- resize 65%
Lei1- resize 45%
Tiki1- resize 35%
Shell1- resize 20% Duplicate mirror resize 85%
Shell3- resize 20% mirror

Apply drop shadow as desired

Add new layer right above the background layer
Floodfill with gradient of choice
Apply mask & merge group
Resize 90%

Crop & resize now if desired

Add name, wordart & copyright
Save as .png and you're done!
I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment