Thursday, July 5, 2012

Puppy Love! FTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
Kit of Choice: I used I Love My Dog by Gimptastic Scraps. You can find it here.
Tube of Choice: I used a tube by PinUpToons. I purchased the tube from CILM. You can find them at Creative Design Outlet. Please do not use without the proper license!

Mask of Choice: I am using Mask8byTonya at Tonya's Temptations.
Template of Choice: I used temp147 from Amy & Leah's Gimptastic Tuts.

Font of Choice: I used Jiffy. This is a commercial use font.
Let's get started! 
 Open template
Delete credits
Canvas size 600X600 centered
Replace each template layer with the paper or color of your choice
I used the following:
1- Paper5
2- Paper1
3- Paper5
4- Paper4
5- Paper4
6- Paper6
7- Paper1

Select the top layer in your layer palette
Select all>Float>Defloat
Modify>Select Selection Borders with these settings:
Border Width:2 Both Sides Anit-Alias checked
Add new layer and floodfill selection with this color:  #131009
Add Noise 35% Gaussian Monchrome checked
Repeat with all other layers except the small circle
Merge each "frame" down except the first one you made

Copy & paste Frame1 as a new layer
Resize 55% all layers unchecked
Move down until it's right above the small circle

Copy & paste your tube
Resize if needed
I resized mine by 75% and mirrored it
Copy & paste your tube again
Position below the frame you made
I moved it around until the dog was inside the frame
On the small square layer use your magic wand and select outside the square
Back on your 2nd tube layer press delete
Select none
Lower opacity of tube to 50%

Add any other elements you want
I used these:
Bed-resize 65%
BoneRawHide-mirror resize 65%
Food-resize 45%
FoodBowl-resize 65%
Leash-resize 45%
BowBlue-resize 65% free rotate right by 15
Cloud-mirror

Drop shadow each layer
I used these settings:
2 2 55 5

Add a paper or color of choice as the bottom layer
Apply mask and merge group
Resize 90%

Crop to merged opaque
Resize now if you plan on it

Add name, copyright and any words/sayings you want
Save as .png and you're done!
I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment