Thursday, July 26, 2012

Multitasking Mom FTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
Kit of Choice: I used Book Smart Babe by Gimptastic Scraps. You can find it here.
Tube of Choice: I used Stavroula2 by Elias Chatzoudis. I bought this tube at PSP Tubes Emporium, but they are now closed:( I will add a link to his store as soon as it is up and running.Please do not use without the proper license!
Template of Choice: I used EI_Template95_pooker here.
Mask of Choice: I used Vix-Val2012Mask2 here.
Font of Choice: I used LainieDaySH here.

My Wordart: Click to make full size then right click and save.
Let's get started!

Open template
Delete copyright layer
Resize 525X525 pixels all layers checked
Canvas size 600X600 centered
Delete White Circle, White Strip1, White Strip2, White Strip3 & White Strip4

Replace each layer with a paper or color of your choice
I used the following:
White DashDots- #0c0b2b
Purple Circle1- Paper4
Black Circle- #0c0b2b add noise uniform 35% monochrome checked
DashDot Frame 1- #2e6aa7
DashDot Frame 2- #2e6aa7
Green Square1- Paper2
Green Square2- Paper2
Brown Square1- Paper8
Brown Square2- Paper8
Purple Circle2- Paper7
Purple Circle3- Paper7
Black Dotted Frame1- #f0d83a
Black Dotted Frame2- #f0d83a
Purple Rectangle- Paper7
White Rectangle- Paper1
Dk Grey Rectangle- Paper6
Dotted Square 1- #6799ee
Dotted Square 2- #6799ee

Drop shadow each layer: 1,2,65,7

Copy & paste your tube as a new layer
Resize if needed and position in middle of canvas
Apply drop shadow

Select your smaller circle layer (right below White DashDot layer)
Select all
In your tool palette choose your selection tool
Click in the middle of the circle
Defloat
Select your tube layer and erase everything BELOW the circle so it looks like the tube is popping out of the circle

Add any elements you want
I used the following:
Book2- resized 65%
Clock- resized 65%
Camera1- resized 45%
Book1- resized 65%
Paint- resized 45% free rotate right 115
ToGoCup- resized 45%
Block1- resized 25% duplicate, free rotate right 90
Block2- resized 25%
Scatter- resized 50% move right above the background layer

Drop shadow all of the elements

Copy & paste the my wordart or create your own
Move to the bottom of your canvas

Copy & paste paper of choice and apply mask

If you want to crop or resize do it now

Add name & copyright
Save as .png and you're done!
I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment