Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hawaiin Babe FTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
Kit of Choice: I used Hibiscus by Gimptastic Scraps. You can find it here.
Tube of Choice: I used Hawaiian Babe by Elias Chatzoudis. I bought this tube at PSP Tubes Emporium, but they are now closed:( I will add a link to his store as soon as it is up and running. Please do not use without the proper license!

Mask of Choice: I used Joyita2. You can get it at Creative Misfits Creations.
Font of Choice: I used Hawaii Lover here.
Let's get started! 
 New Canvas 600X600
Copy & paste Frame4
Resize 75% all layers unchecked
Click inside frame with magic wand
Selections-Modify-Expand by 3
Copy & paste paper of choice (I used Paper8.)
Move below frame in layer palette
Invert delete
Deselect
Copy & paste the close up of your tube
Move below the frame
Resize if needed. I resized and mirrored mine.
Erase all parts showing outside of frame
Change blend mode of close up to luminence legacy (or 
whatever looks best) and lower opacity to 45
Copy & paste tube above frame
Arrange on right side of frame
I erased the bottom half of my tube.

Add any elements you want.
I used the following:
Sand- duplicate, mirror and move below frame
Flower5- resize 65% duplicate and mirror
Flower7- resize 65% duplicate and mirror
Flower6- resize 70%
Coconut
Cocktail2- resize 65%
Branch- move below flowers

Drop shadow everything except the paper and sand layers

Copy & paste paper of choice (I used Paper6.)
Apply mask and merge group
Resize by 85% and duplicate

Resize now if you plan on it.
Add name and copyright.
Save as .png and you're done!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment